- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Chisom wondered in her post why God won’t heal her of depression. She went on to share emojis of a gun and a crying face.
She also wrote:
“What if you never get to hear from me again?”
A dark background photo she shared has these words on it ;
Why does God never heal my depression no matter how hard i pray for it? I have never felt so low and depressed in my life, i pray to God for help but i feel like i’m being ignored
Her followers have offered their support and asked her not to do anything rash.