- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Chisom wondered in her post why God won’t heal her of depression. She went on to share emojis of a gun and a crying face.
She also wrote:
“What if you never get to hear from me again?”
A dark background photo she shared has these words on it ;
Why does God never heal my depression no matter how hard i pray for it? I have never felt so low and depressed in my life, i pray to God for help but i feel like i’m being ignored
Her followers have offered their support and asked her not to do anything rash.