- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Chisom wondered in her post why God won’t heal her of depression. She went on to share emojis of a gun and a crying face.
She also wrote:
“What if you never get to hear from me again?”
A dark background photo she shared has these words on it ;
Why does God never heal my depression no matter how hard i pray for it? I have never felt so low and depressed in my life, i pray to God for help but i feel like i’m being ignored
Her followers have offered their support and asked her not to do anything rash.