- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Kemi Afolabi Slays in Native Attire, Here are 7 Times She Slayed Best (Photos)
Cute looking actress, Kemi Afolabi Slays in her native attire so many times. On this article, we coined out seven times she slayed best.
Kemi Afolabi was born on the 28th of April 1978 in Lagos, though she hails from Ogun state. She attended her primary and secondary education at A-Z International School and Our Lady of Apostles School, respectively. She later graduated from University of Lagos with a degree in Law, LL.B (Hons).
The prominent actress was presented with an Award of Excellence by the University of Ilorin Students’ Union after a one day conference where she spoke about nurturing women of excellence.
In 2016, Kemi Afolabi won the Best Yoruba Actress Of The Year at City People Awards and the Most Prominent Actress award at the Odua Image Awards.
The actress is something of a fashion icon in the entertainment industry. We bring you 7 times Kemi Afolabi slayed in native attire