- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Kemi Afolabi Slays in Native Attire, Here are 7 Times She Slayed Best (Photos)
Cute looking actress, Kemi Afolabi Slays in her native attire so many times. On this article, we coined out seven times she slayed best.
Kemi Afolabi was born on the 28th of April 1978 in Lagos, though she hails from Ogun state. She attended her primary and secondary education at A-Z International School and Our Lady of Apostles School, respectively. She later graduated from University of Lagos with a degree in Law, LL.B (Hons).
The prominent actress was presented with an Award of Excellence by the University of Ilorin Students’ Union after a one day conference where she spoke about nurturing women of excellence.
In 2016, Kemi Afolabi won the Best Yoruba Actress Of The Year at City People Awards and the Most Prominent Actress award at the Odua Image Awards.
The actress is something of a fashion icon in the entertainment industry. We bring you 7 times Kemi Afolabi slayed in native attire