- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
Tboss Warns Ladies Who Call Her Or Other People B*Tches
BBN’s TBoss has made her way into the headlines again and this time she sends a warning to all trolls and haters.
Taking to her Instagram story, the Edo beauty was curious to know which planet calling one’s self a ‘bitch’ is supposed to be cool.
She took to her instastory to slam all ladies who call her and others b*tches and warned them not to call her such anymore.
“This culture of referring to one’s self or calling each other ”Bitches’ is totally rude, disrespectful and absolutely disgusting
“I don’t understand on what planet it’s supposed to be cool. Please do not bring it my way because I ain’t that open minded or accepting. PS. Don’t say I didn’t warn you”