- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Ground breaking Ceremony of Nigerian Army Varsity holds on Tuesday
The Nigerian Army said the Ground breaking ceremony of the Nigerian Army Unuversity Biu will still hold as planned on Tuesday.
The Army in a statement issued in Abuja said the earlier message on the postponement of the Ground Breaking Ceremony of the Nigerian Army University Biu has been cancelled.
Impeccable sources at the top echelon of the Nigerian Army said the ceremony will still hold as scheduled on Tuesday 30 October 2018.