- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Recall that few days ago, we reported the story of Obukeni Prince Monday Ochendu who took to Facebook to reveal that he was marrying two woman same day.
The brides identified as Miss Ufuoma Ozoro and Miss Oghale Andrew look happy as they wed traditionally. The grand ceremony took place at Uruwhre Quarter, Igbidi Kingdom, Isoko South local government area of the state.
This is not the first time such a marriage is taken place. Similarly, in January 2017, a young man walked down the aisle with two women in Abia state. Identified as Master Ejindu, the man got married to Miss Oyediya and Miss Ebere on Sunday, February 25.
Happy married life to them! see more photos below.