- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Recall that few days ago, we reported the story of Obukeni Prince Monday Ochendu who took to Facebook to reveal that he was marrying two woman same day.
The brides identified as Miss Ufuoma Ozoro and Miss Oghale Andrew look happy as they wed traditionally. The grand ceremony took place at Uruwhre Quarter, Igbidi Kingdom, Isoko South local government area of the state.
This is not the first time such a marriage is taken place. Similarly, in January 2017, a young man walked down the aisle with two women in Abia state. Identified as Master Ejindu, the man got married to Miss Oyediya and Miss Ebere on Sunday, February 25.
Happy married life to them! see more photos below.