- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Nigerian music legend, Majek Fashek recently visited South Africa for the first time ever and according to him, ‘the expereince was really lovely’.
Majek Fashek went on to say,
‘I never knew South Africans love me so much. It was incredible and also I’m grateful to my fantastic host King Babajide the Mayor of Cape Twon who went abpve and beyond to make sure my trip was smooth’.
See more photos from the trip below…