- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Nigerian music legend, Majek Fashek recently visited South Africa for the first time ever and according to him, ‘the expereince was really lovely’.
Majek Fashek went on to say,
‘I never knew South Africans love me so much. It was incredible and also I’m grateful to my fantastic host King Babajide the Mayor of Cape Twon who went abpve and beyond to make sure my trip was smooth’.
See more photos from the trip below…