- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Actress Mercy Johnson cries out over bank extortion
Veteran Nollwood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has joined the number of Nigerians who are currently lamenting over extortion and unnecessary charges from Nigerian banks, as she share her experience on her instagran page.
The mother of three listed all the charges she is usually billed and forced to pay as she asks if we have to resolve to traditional ways of saving money.
Sharing the above photo of the list of charges, the SSA Ent,Arts & Culture To Kogi State Government wrote;
“which bank is worse? whats the next means of saving money? At least i am certain we cant resort to burying it.”
Recall, recently Senate Calls On CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges, which has been very rampant in Nigerian Banks.