- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Actress Mercy Johnson cries out over bank extortion
Veteran Nollwood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has joined the number of Nigerians who are currently lamenting over extortion and unnecessary charges from Nigerian banks, as she share her experience on her instagran page.
The mother of three listed all the charges she is usually billed and forced to pay as she asks if we have to resolve to traditional ways of saving money.
Sharing the above photo of the list of charges, the SSA Ent,Arts & Culture To Kogi State Government wrote;
“which bank is worse? whats the next means of saving money? At least i am certain we cant resort to burying it.”
Recall, recently Senate Calls On CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges, which has been very rampant in Nigerian Banks.