- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
In one of the villages which came under attack on Wednesday evening, Kofa, the insurgents set ablaze the Imam of the village along with four members of his family.
While residents were said to have fled the village during the attack, returning villagers told Channels Television on Thursday that the cleric and his family had stayed behind.
Other villages attacked by the terrorists are Abba Malumti, Gozari, and Dalori II Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp, all in Konduga local government area of the state.