- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
In one of the villages which came under attack on Wednesday evening, Kofa, the insurgents set ablaze the Imam of the village along with four members of his family.
While residents were said to have fled the village during the attack, returning villagers told Channels Television on Thursday that the cleric and his family had stayed behind.
Other villages attacked by the terrorists are Abba Malumti, Gozari, and Dalori II Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) camp, all in Konduga local government area of the state.