- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Ojukwu’s first son, Debe Ojukwu is dead, Bianca reacts
Sylvester Debe Ojukwu, the first son of the Biafra warlord, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, is dead, Tribune reports.
He reportedly died on Friday night after spending a short time at the hospital. He passed on at the age of 62.
I can’t confirm death of Ojukwu’s son – Bianca
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, has said she cannot confirm the death of her late husband’s son, Debe Ojukwu.
When contacted on the telephone, Ambassador Ojukwu told our correspondent that it was not her duty to make announcements in the Ojukwu family.
When pressured further that as a stepmother of Debe, she ought to be one of the first persons to know about such things, she said Nnewi people had their customs and tradition.
“According to our tradition, it is not my role to make such announcements. We have elders in the family, who have such duties and functions. It’s not part of my duties”, she stated.
Calls to Emeka Ojukwu for a confirmation of the story were not picked.
An online publication, 247report, had reported that Ojukwu’s son died in a Lagos hospital in the early hours of Saturday (today).