- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nigerian Footballer, Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey
A 23-year-old Nigerian footballer, Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka, has died after suffering a cardiac arrest during a match, yesterday, in Turkey.
According to Euronews, Mawoyeka, 23, slumped in the 35th minute of play at the Servergazi Stadium.
It was reported that Mawoyeka was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance but he died en route.
First responders said that the Nigerian striker died of heart attack.
His death led to the postponement of the match.
Denizli Amateur Sports Clubs Federation President, Feyyaz Ceşen, in a statement, described Mawoyeka’s death as sad.