- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Lady Shares How Her Ex Stole From Her To Fund His Romantic Trip With Another Mistress
A man has found himself in serious trouble after stealing his girlfriend’s credit card and using it to fund his mistress’ romantic trip to Paris.
A London-based South African lady identified as Angel Exford set the internet on fire after she gave a detailed narration of how her ex-boyfriend identified as Michael Fehsenfeld, stole from her to fund a holiday trip with his new girl.
Reports shows that he used Exford’s card to buy Sky subscriptions, hotel accommodations, flowers and the trip to France with a new girlfriend, in the space of weeks. In a detailed narration by Exford on the Twitter platform, she recounted how they dated for a few months before their relationship broke down in September.
However, it appears Fehsenfeld had ulterior motives behind dating Exford as prior to their breakup, he claimed he had lost his wallet so she gave him her purse to pay for their meal. Using the opportunity, he reportedly stole her credit card details after which he blocked her on all social media platforms.
Exford, clearly hurt by the breakup and his behaviour as a whole, tried to move on with her life but started getting suspicious when the money in her account mysteriously began disappearing.
This led Exford and her group of friends to carry out a secret investigation on the unsuspecting Fehsenfield who was excited about going on the trip and even tweeted about it.
Subsequently Exford submitted the evidence gathered, to the police and he was arrested at the airport, minutes before his trip with his seemingly innocent girlfriend.
However, the fraudster was spared immediate jail at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court and given a 26-week sentence, suspended for two years, and 150-hour supervised community service. Fehsenfield who confessed to the crime, later came on social media to gloat about it and this in turn led an unsatisfied Exford to publicly shame him on the platform by sharing the shocking and embarrassing details.
See her Twitter thread below:
Aight, Boom, so this is a thread about how @michael_modern stole my bank details and spent over £1200 of MY money to impress HIS girlfriend, including receipts.
Story time ☕️ sit tight. I have time today. pic.twitter.com/HdrisWOWML
— NeeCee ✨ (@blessed_angell) October 31, 2018
The story which went viral on the platform led to a lot of trolling on Twitter which may have forced Fehsenfield now known by the infamous name ‘fraud bae’, to either delete his account or go into hiding. He however took to his Instagram page to reveal he is wearing the hashtag proudly. After disabling comments on most of his photos, he posted a photo of himself signing documents and captioned it: “New Beginnings #fraudbae”