- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Lady Shares How Her Ex Stole From Her To Fund His Romantic Trip With Another Mistress
A man has found himself in serious trouble after stealing his girlfriend’s credit card and using it to fund his mistress’ romantic trip to Paris.
A London-based South African lady identified as Angel Exford set the internet on fire after she gave a detailed narration of how her ex-boyfriend identified as Michael Fehsenfeld, stole from her to fund a holiday trip with his new girl.
Reports shows that he used Exford’s card to buy Sky subscriptions, hotel accommodations, flowers and the trip to France with a new girlfriend, in the space of weeks. In a detailed narration by Exford on the Twitter platform, she recounted how they dated for a few months before their relationship broke down in September.
However, it appears Fehsenfeld had ulterior motives behind dating Exford as prior to their breakup, he claimed he had lost his wallet so she gave him her purse to pay for their meal. Using the opportunity, he reportedly stole her credit card details after which he blocked her on all social media platforms.
Exford, clearly hurt by the breakup and his behaviour as a whole, tried to move on with her life but started getting suspicious when the money in her account mysteriously began disappearing.
This led Exford and her group of friends to carry out a secret investigation on the unsuspecting Fehsenfield who was excited about going on the trip and even tweeted about it.
Subsequently Exford submitted the evidence gathered, to the police and he was arrested at the airport, minutes before his trip with his seemingly innocent girlfriend.
However, the fraudster was spared immediate jail at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court and given a 26-week sentence, suspended for two years, and 150-hour supervised community service. Fehsenfield who confessed to the crime, later came on social media to gloat about it and this in turn led an unsatisfied Exford to publicly shame him on the platform by sharing the shocking and embarrassing details.
See her Twitter thread below:
Aight, Boom, so this is a thread about how @michael_modern stole my bank details and spent over £1200 of MY money to impress HIS girlfriend, including receipts.
Story time ☕️ sit tight. I have time today. pic.twitter.com/HdrisWOWML
— NeeCee ✨ (@blessed_angell) October 31, 2018
The story which went viral on the platform led to a lot of trolling on Twitter which may have forced Fehsenfield now known by the infamous name ‘fraud bae’, to either delete his account or go into hiding. He however took to his Instagram page to reveal he is wearing the hashtag proudly. After disabling comments on most of his photos, he posted a photo of himself signing documents and captioned it: “New Beginnings #fraudbae”