- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Friday failed to publish any name as the governorship candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Imo State as the Commission displays provisional list of governorship candidates for the 2019 general election.
INEC’s refusal to publish any governorship candidate for the APC, may not be unconnected to a Court Order restraining it from accepting or publishing any name except the name of Uche Nwosu as the authentic governorship candidate.
It will be recalled that the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole had forwarded the name of Hope Uzodinma to INEC as the party’s governorship candidate, in defiance of the Court Order, which was also served on him and the party.
Sixty seven candidates made the provisional list including, former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha (PDP), Senator Ifeanyi Ararume (APGA), among others.
Another interesting story; Afenifere suspends Omisore for supporting APC