- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
INEC finally publishes Senator Hope Uzodinma as Imo APC governorship candidate
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has finally published the name of Senator Hope Uzodimma as governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Imo State.
Senator Hope Uzodinma’s name was pasted at the INEC office along Port Harcourt road in Owerri, with Akaolisa Cyprain Okechukwu, as his running mate.
Uzodimma’s name was displayed at about 07:52 as the authentic governorship flag-bearer of the APC.
It was earlier reported that INEC did not add the name of the governorship candidate of APC, in Imo state on the list of governorship candidates it published on Friday.
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Emeka Ihedioha and 66 others were on the list, while that of the APC was seen missing.