- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Two Nigerians charged over N13m fraud in Malaysia (Video)
Egwuasu Bernard Nnaemeka and Egwuasu Chimiezi Benjamin, both aged 32, were accused of committing the offence by cheating former teacher Nor Faizah Othman, 48, between April 21 and June 12, 2017, causing her to suffer a total loss of RM148,490 (about N12,946,980).
Their charge carries a maximum penalty of five years’ jail term and a fine. The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge read before magistrate Nurunaim Abdullah.
The duo were denied bail and Nov 23 was fixed for mention and appointment of counsel. You may also like to read; Falz files court papers challenging the ban placed on his song “This is Nigeria” by NBC