- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Two Nigerians charged over N13m fraud in Malaysia (Video)
Egwuasu Bernard Nnaemeka and Egwuasu Chimiezi Benjamin, both aged 32, were accused of committing the offence by cheating former teacher Nor Faizah Othman, 48, between April 21 and June 12, 2017, causing her to suffer a total loss of RM148,490 (about N12,946,980).
Their charge carries a maximum penalty of five years’ jail term and a fine. The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge read before magistrate Nurunaim Abdullah.
The duo were denied bail and Nov 23 was fixed for mention and appointment of counsel. You may also like to read; Falz files court papers challenging the ban placed on his song “This is Nigeria” by NBC