- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
See how Anthony Hopkins’ Malibu mansion was miraculously left untouched by the California wildfire
New photos show how the Malibu home of legendary Welsh actor, Anthony Hopkins, was miraculously left untouched following the deadly Woolsey fire that burnt down his neighbour’s home.
Hopkins’ next-door-neighbour’s home was completely levelled by the flames but the fire only just missed the actor’s Malibu home. While much of the earth around Hopkins’ home was scorched, his beachfront property was left completely untouched.
Anthony Hopkins is one of the lucky ones when it comes to the California wildfires. A number of celebrities lost their houses in the Woolsey Fire, including Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler , Robin Thicke, Kim Basinger, and Camille Grammer.
You may also like to read; Gerard Butler shares photos of his burned down house and car destroyed by the California wildfires