- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
See how Anthony Hopkins’ Malibu mansion was miraculously left untouched by the California wildfire
New photos show how the Malibu home of legendary Welsh actor, Anthony Hopkins, was miraculously left untouched following the deadly Woolsey fire that burnt down his neighbour’s home.
Hopkins’ next-door-neighbour’s home was completely levelled by the flames but the fire only just missed the actor’s Malibu home. While much of the earth around Hopkins’ home was scorched, his beachfront property was left completely untouched.
Anthony Hopkins is one of the lucky ones when it comes to the California wildfires. A number of celebrities lost their houses in the Woolsey Fire, including Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler , Robin Thicke, Kim Basinger, and Camille Grammer.
You may also like to read; Gerard Butler shares photos of his burned down house and car destroyed by the California wildfires