- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
See how Anthony Hopkins’ Malibu mansion was miraculously left untouched by the California wildfire
New photos show how the Malibu home of legendary Welsh actor, Anthony Hopkins, was miraculously left untouched following the deadly Woolsey fire that burnt down his neighbour’s home.
Hopkins’ next-door-neighbour’s home was completely levelled by the flames but the fire only just missed the actor’s Malibu home. While much of the earth around Hopkins’ home was scorched, his beachfront property was left completely untouched.
Anthony Hopkins is one of the lucky ones when it comes to the California wildfires. A number of celebrities lost their houses in the Woolsey Fire, including Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler , Robin Thicke, Kim Basinger, and Camille Grammer.
You may also like to read; Gerard Butler shares photos of his burned down house and car destroyed by the California wildfires