- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
When a male celebrity is in the spotlight, they are often surrounded by a bevy of ladies and fans find it hard to determine their true love.
Despite that some artistes have taken to social media to openly declare their partners.
However, that might be far from the truth, seeing as he recently took to social media to post a loved up photo of himself with an unknown lady.
The Ye singer posted the photo on Instagram and captioned it:
“I Found The One Keeping it #onthelow”
However, this might be a way to publicise his new song, On The Low. The Afro-fusion artiste’s new track is coming shortly after the release of Gbona which fans can’t seem to get enough of.
Burna is obviously doing a lot to claim the number one spot as a top artiste in Nigeria.
Apart from being an accomplished singer, Burna Boy is known to also wow his audience with his unique fashion style. We earlier reported that the star served major looks at his recently held record-breaking London concert.
Despite entertaining the audience with his songs, he also impressed his fans and onlookers with his fashion statements on and off the stage. The dread-haired singer is known to be a bit of a non-conformist, and he displayed some of that with his outfits during the show. You may also like to read; DJ Cuppy is reportedly single again as Asa shuns her birthday