- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
When a male celebrity is in the spotlight, they are often surrounded by a bevy of ladies and fans find it hard to determine their true love.
Despite that some artistes have taken to social media to openly declare their partners.
However, that might be far from the truth, seeing as he recently took to social media to post a loved up photo of himself with an unknown lady.
The Ye singer posted the photo on Instagram and captioned it:
“I Found The One Keeping it #onthelow”
However, this might be a way to publicise his new song, On The Low. The Afro-fusion artiste’s new track is coming shortly after the release of Gbona which fans can’t seem to get enough of.
Burna is obviously doing a lot to claim the number one spot as a top artiste in Nigeria.
Apart from being an accomplished singer, Burna Boy is known to also wow his audience with his unique fashion style. We earlier reported that the star served major looks at his recently held record-breaking London concert.
Despite entertaining the audience with his songs, he also impressed his fans and onlookers with his fashion statements on and off the stage. The dread-haired singer is known to be a bit of a non-conformist, and he displayed some of that with his outfits during the show. You may also like to read; DJ Cuppy is reportedly single again as Asa shuns her birthday