- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
The curvy Ghanaian actress and socialite is in the news for the wrong reason aside her body shape and beauty.
Aside from being a slay queen and actress, Moesha is known for living an extravagant lifestyle which people say is way beyond her source of income.
She appeared in a fraud case in the US during the recent episode of Face The Truth with American actress and TV host Vivica A. Fox.
During the episode, it was revealed that a particular white man named Robert was repeatedly scammed through a certain Alanna pretending to be Moesha. Also revealed during the programme were images of the Instagram sensation and Ghana actress was displayed on an international passport and identity card but with the name Alanna.
Watch the video of the revelation below:
Legit.ng had reported that controversial Ghanaian celebrity has been under major criticism because of her lavish lifestyle. She was tagged a material lady who doesn’t date broke men. Well, the actress seems to have a solid reason for that.
She revealed that she once dated a guy who wasn’t financially stable and they struggled together simply because she was in love. However, he cheated on her and thus her resolve to only go for men with money.