- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
He wrote, ‘Every day I spend with you becomes my new best day. It keeps getting better every day as we share our lives together. Thank you for your understanding and sacrifices that make each new day better than the previous ones.
I am proud of the Lady you have become and most grateful to God for the Lady you are becoming. The Lord will continue to uphold you with His right Hand of righteousness and bless you beyond measure. He’ll continue to use you to bring Hope to the hopeless and make you eyes to the blind.
Your labour will bring you into a place of unlimited profit. You haven’t seen anything yet- this is just the beginning of greater things. Keep shining Adesunmbo-mi. Happy birthday my LoVe
Sunmbo is the mum of two of 2face Idibia’s kids.
You may also like to read; “It’s hard to be you mom”- 2face Idibia’s son Nino celebrates his mother Sunmbo Adeoye on her birthday