- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Just recently, the entire internet was introduced to the new wife, Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi, of the first class king as she they tied the knot following special rituals and appeasing to the gods of the palace.
While the new bride is adjusting to her new home and even leading prayer sessions in the sacred abode of the Ooni of Ife, her younger sister, Phebian Oluwaseyi is also enjoying her new claim to fame and luxury.
In a new video, which recently surfaced online, the young Seyi can be seen taking a special walk on one of the corridors of the palace while twerking in joyous celebration of their new home.
Interestingly, Simi also changed her bio details on Instagram reflecting that she’s in-law to Ooni and sister of the new olori. Such classy way to be proud of one’s claim to fame and wealth.
Meanwhile, Nigerians had a lot to say on social media when Ooni of Ife took 25-year-old prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi as his new bride.