- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Just recently, the entire internet was introduced to the new wife, Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi, of the first class king as she they tied the knot following special rituals and appeasing to the gods of the palace.
While the new bride is adjusting to her new home and even leading prayer sessions in the sacred abode of the Ooni of Ife, her younger sister, Phebian Oluwaseyi is also enjoying her new claim to fame and luxury.
In a new video, which recently surfaced online, the young Seyi can be seen taking a special walk on one of the corridors of the palace while twerking in joyous celebration of their new home.
Interestingly, Simi also changed her bio details on Instagram reflecting that she’s in-law to Ooni and sister of the new olori. Such classy way to be proud of one’s claim to fame and wealth.
Meanwhile, Nigerians had a lot to say on social media when Ooni of Ife took 25-year-old prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi as his new bride.