- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Just recently, the entire internet was introduced to the new wife, Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi, of the first class king as she they tied the knot following special rituals and appeasing to the gods of the palace.
While the new bride is adjusting to her new home and even leading prayer sessions in the sacred abode of the Ooni of Ife, her younger sister, Phebian Oluwaseyi is also enjoying her new claim to fame and luxury.
In a new video, which recently surfaced online, the young Seyi can be seen taking a special walk on one of the corridors of the palace while twerking in joyous celebration of their new home.
Interestingly, Simi also changed her bio details on Instagram reflecting that she’s in-law to Ooni and sister of the new olori. Such classy way to be proud of one’s claim to fame and wealth.
Meanwhile, Nigerians had a lot to say on social media when Ooni of Ife took 25-year-old prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi as his new bride.