- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Bisi Alimi has declared his support for Dan Yomi after he came out as gay. Yomi, a Nigerian who became the first black student Union president of Bournemouth University, UK, came out on Instgram and received massive support.
However, his parents, who are staunch Apostolic Faith members, are finding it hard to accept.
Yomi was also a fellowship president when he was schooling at Crawford University and some of his fellowship members are still in shock, while some have shown support for him.
Bisi Alimi and his husband have also declared their support for Yomi.
Below is what Alimi wrote:
You may also like; Arrested 57 Homosexuals: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi defends suspects