- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Bisi Alimi has declared his support for Dan Yomi after he came out as gay. Yomi, a Nigerian who became the first black student Union president of Bournemouth University, UK, came out on Instgram and received massive support.
However, his parents, who are staunch Apostolic Faith members, are finding it hard to accept.
Yomi was also a fellowship president when he was schooling at Crawford University and some of his fellowship members are still in shock, while some have shown support for him.
Bisi Alimi and his husband have also declared their support for Yomi.
Below is what Alimi wrote:
You may also like; Arrested 57 Homosexuals: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi defends suspects