- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Bisi Alimi has declared his support for Dan Yomi after he came out as gay. Yomi, a Nigerian who became the first black student Union president of Bournemouth University, UK, came out on Instgram and received massive support.
However, his parents, who are staunch Apostolic Faith members, are finding it hard to accept.
Yomi was also a fellowship president when he was schooling at Crawford University and some of his fellowship members are still in shock, while some have shown support for him.
Bisi Alimi and his husband have also declared their support for Yomi.
Below is what Alimi wrote:
You may also like; Arrested 57 Homosexuals: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi defends suspects