- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Bisi Alimi has declared his support for Dan Yomi after he came out as gay. Yomi, a Nigerian who became the first black student Union president of Bournemouth University, UK, came out on Instgram and received massive support.
However, his parents, who are staunch Apostolic Faith members, are finding it hard to accept.
Yomi was also a fellowship president when he was schooling at Crawford University and some of his fellowship members are still in shock, while some have shown support for him.
Bisi Alimi and his husband have also declared their support for Yomi.
Below is what Alimi wrote:
You may also like; Arrested 57 Homosexuals: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi defends suspects