- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Bisi Alimi has declared his support for Dan Yomi after he came out as gay. Yomi, a Nigerian who became the first black student Union president of Bournemouth University, UK, came out on Instgram and received massive support.
However, his parents, who are staunch Apostolic Faith members, are finding it hard to accept.
Yomi was also a fellowship president when he was schooling at Crawford University and some of his fellowship members are still in shock, while some have shown support for him.
Bisi Alimi and his husband have also declared their support for Yomi.
Below is what Alimi wrote:
You may also like; Arrested 57 Homosexuals: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi defends suspects