- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
The worker who was rescued, was immediately rushed hospital in an ambulance by emergency workers and some Rivers State government officials. It is believed that many workers are still trapped under the rubbles of the collapsed 7-storey building in Port Harcourt.
Recall that we reported that over 60 persons – mainly construction workers – were said to have been working at the site located at Woji road in New GRA in Port Harcourt, Rivers state when the incident occurred around 4:30 pm on Friday, November 23, 2018.
According to residents of the state, a pregnant woman known for selling Abacha aka African salad, is among those still trapped in the rubble.
A hole was created in a section of the rubble and people could be heard singing and praising God. Watch the video below.