- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
The worker who was rescued, was immediately rushed hospital in an ambulance by emergency workers and some Rivers State government officials. It is believed that many workers are still trapped under the rubbles of the collapsed 7-storey building in Port Harcourt.
Recall that we reported that over 60 persons – mainly construction workers – were said to have been working at the site located at Woji road in New GRA in Port Harcourt, Rivers state when the incident occurred around 4:30 pm on Friday, November 23, 2018.
According to residents of the state, a pregnant woman known for selling Abacha aka African salad, is among those still trapped in the rubble.
A hole was created in a section of the rubble and people could be heard singing and praising God. Watch the video below.