- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Michael Boulous, The New Billionaire Boyfriend To Donald Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany Grew Up In Nigeria With His Family
U.S. President Donald Trump’s daughter, Tiffany is reportedly in a relationship with a wealthy young man, who grew up in Nigeria with his family.
The 25-year-old law student is seeing handsome Michael Boulos, who grew up in Lagos, where his well-connected family owns a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles, equipment, retail and construction. His mother is popular humanitarian and SPAN CEO, Sarah Boulous.