- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
Michael Boulous, The New Billionaire Boyfriend To Donald Trump’s Daughter, Tiffany Grew Up In Nigeria With His Family
U.S. President Donald Trump’s daughter, Tiffany is reportedly in a relationship with a wealthy young man, who grew up in Nigeria with his family.
The 25-year-old law student is seeing handsome Michael Boulos, who grew up in Lagos, where his well-connected family owns a multibillion-dollar conglomerate that trades in vehicles, equipment, retail and construction. His mother is popular humanitarian and SPAN CEO, Sarah Boulous.