- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Promising Nigerian footballer killed by rival cultists in Lagos
The footballer with great prospects, was on Thursday, gunned down by members of a rival cult group in Ijegun, Lagos. The incident occurred around 10pm.
It was gathered that Attah joined the Eiye confraternity, early this year.
The move was said to have angered his childhood friends who are “Aro bargas” and, on Thursday, they tracked him down.
However, Attah, reportedly begged them, but his pleas fell on deaf ears. It was gathered that he latter knelt and asked God for forgiveness before being shot, twice, in the head.
You may also like to read; Ahmed Musa crowned Nigerian Footballer of the Year 2018