- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
Money Ritual: UNIZIK undergraduate and their Islamic Cleric arrested with grinded human parts in Lagos
An Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, UNIZIK undergraduate and four others have been arrested by the Police operatives at the Zone 2 Command, Onikan, Lagos, for engaging in money ritual.
The student, Victor Nnacheta, 20, from Aguleri in Anambra West Local Government Area of Anambra State, was said to have consulted two Abeokuta, Ogun State-based Islamic clerics, Kabiru Badmos and Nurudeen Shodaolu, who undertook to perform a money-making ritual for him with a human skull and other body parts for N250,000.
The Police Public Relations Officer for the zone, Dolapo Badmus, said on Monday that the clerics consulted two men, Olarewaju Jimoh and Mayewunmi Lukmon, who worked at a cemetery to exhume dead bodies for them.
She revealed that the skull and other human parts were grinded and mixed with black soap for Nnacheta to use before going to his Bet9ja shop.
“A modest achievement we have made is that of a 20-year-old man, who said he wanted to become a billionaire overnight. He consulted some herbalists/Islamic clerics, who asked him to get a human skull and other body parts.
“The herbalists/clerics hired two men, who work in a cemetery. The two men were able to exhume dead bodies. The two men confessed that they gave out skulls, which the herbalists/clerics grinded and mixed with black soap.
“In the process, the police got information about them and arrested the suspects.”
Nnacheta said that he had asked the clerics to make him prosperous in his Bet9ja business as he had no parents.
He noted that he had paid the clerics to prepare the concoction that would make him rich before the police arrested them.
You may like to read; Money Ritual: Businessman and his herbalist caught with human skull in Osun