- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has promised to take care of ailing actor, Victor Olaotan’s medical bills
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has promised to take care of ailing actor, Victor Olaotan‘s medical bills. Olaotan was involved in a ghastly accident two years ago that cost him the use of his legs. Few days ago, an appeal was made online for people to donate towards his medical bills.
Announcing the cheering news on IG this morning, veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo wrote,
“So, a few days ago, I reached out to @femiotedola asking for help for my friend and brother Victor and just this morning, Femi calls to tell me that he would take care of ALL of Victor’s bills. He told me that he is already on it and that his people are already talking with Victor’s wife.
Is God not awesome????? I can’t even contain my joy and gratitude. Thank you Femi @femiotedola you are a man and a half and thank you to my young friend @gbenroajibade for championing this cause, they really don’t make them like you anymore, you are such an amazing “child” and I am proud to know you.
Thank you to everyone who has supported in one way or the other. It’s been a long time coming”.