- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Nigeria’ll be delivered from oppression, says Oyedepo
The President and founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said Nigeria and the whole of Africa shall be delivered from the grip of economic hardship and oppression.
Oyedepo made this declaration on Tuesday while delivering his message at the Faith Tabernacle during the opening session of the 20th Shiloh, an annual programme of the church.
Speaking on the topic, ‘Heralding the Dominion Era of the Church,’ Oyedepo said God would give authority to the church to stop bad politicians and bad policies.
He said, “Africa shall be delivered; Nigeria shall be delivered! Every occult power that holds sway on the continent of Africa shall be messed up this year!
“Authority shall be domiciled in the church in the last days and if anybody is angry, it does not matter. Let all political gladiators hear this, if the church says no, you are going nowhere.
“The time comes when the church says, you die and you die; run mad and you will run mad.”
According to him, the church will begin to teach people in every sector the best way to do things to get the desired results.
He said the Covenant University which was established by the church had left behind many public varsities that were established many years before it came on board. He said that was how it would be in many areas because God had decided to give the church the wisdom to excel.
Oyedepo said despite the lingering problem in the power sector, Cannaland, the international headquarters of the LFC, had never suffered outage since 1999.
You may also like to read; National Assembly Summon US Ambassador Over Denial Of Visa To Nigerians