- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
“Being single and celibate has helped me” – Ifu Ennada
According to her, she’s grateful to God for showing her that marriage is not an achievement and that she doesn’t need a man in her life for her to be ‘super successful’.
Taking to her Instastories few hours ago, Ifu revealed how being single and celibate opened her eyes to a whole lot of things and she has Jesus to praise for that.
You may also like to read; I pretended to be engaged in order to get an apartment in Lagos – Actress Teniola