- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Jubril of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu vows to release more proof of ‘fake’ Buhari in Aso Rock today
The tweet reads: “Tomorrow (Saturday) on Radio Biafra at 6 PM Biafra land time, I will continue to unmask Jubril, the Sudanese impostor that replaced late President Buhari in Aso Rock. The Nigerian and Sudanese perpetrators of this despicable fraud of the century must be punished.”
Recall that President had during an interactive session with the Nigerian community in Poland, denied the rumour that he was a fake.
He added that he would soon celebrate his 76th birthday, adding that “a lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Somebody just thought I am cloned, it is real me I can assure you”.
“Any moment from now and hopefully on or before the advertised birthday anniversary of Muhammadu Buhari on the 17th of December 2018, our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will send political shockwaves throughout the whole world on this issue of an impostor in Aso Rock.
Events will begin to unfold in far more greater scientific detail from now on since the Aso Rock cabal have failed to speak truthfully about how Jubril was brought into Nigeria to assume the position of the president of a country of nearly 180 million people. There will be no escape for gangsters in Aso Rock,” the statement had read.
You may also like to read; Buhari Did Not Inherit An Empty Treasury, It Is A Blatant Lie – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Nigerians