- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
This is happening just few days after the arrival of a new Commissioner of Police, Anthony Ogbizi Michael in Delta State.
An eyewitness, who recorded the video, which was shared on social media said the incident happened along Okpanam Road in Asaba.
According to the source, the police assaulted the man, who owns a Toyota Venza, because he refused to offer a bribe.
The video showed some policemen, numbering about six, assaulting unidentified man, whom they forced into an unmarked vehicle.
The eyewitness recording the video, whose identity cannot be ascertained said, “Right now,…happening in Asaba, they stripped the boy. It’s happening in Asaba. You should see,” he said in Pidgin English.
“He would eventually be forced into that vehicle because they are more than he is. It’s only one person that they are all trying to force into the vehicle. Seven policemen, right now in Okpanam Road in Asaba.”
Watch video below.