- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
This is happening just few days after the arrival of a new Commissioner of Police, Anthony Ogbizi Michael in Delta State.
An eyewitness, who recorded the video, which was shared on social media said the incident happened along Okpanam Road in Asaba.
According to the source, the police assaulted the man, who owns a Toyota Venza, because he refused to offer a bribe.
The video showed some policemen, numbering about six, assaulting unidentified man, whom they forced into an unmarked vehicle.
The eyewitness recording the video, whose identity cannot be ascertained said, “Right now,…happening in Asaba, they stripped the boy. It’s happening in Asaba. You should see,” he said in Pidgin English.
“He would eventually be forced into that vehicle because they are more than he is. It’s only one person that they are all trying to force into the vehicle. Seven policemen, right now in Okpanam Road in Asaba.”
Watch video below.