- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Veteran Nollywood actor and Politician, Desmond Elliot has slammed the controversial Counselor George Luterodt over immoral speech he made at a Christian gathering.
The two public figures met at the just ended Stars in Worship 2018 concert held at the House of Miracles Ministry located at Madina, Accra.
Counsellor Lutterodt delivered a short sermon were he stated that any man than fails or unable to satisfy his woman will go to hell.
Well, just after his preaching, Desmond Elliot took over the microphone.
However, Desmond Elliot felt Lutterdot had gone below the belt with his speech, and called him to order.
The actor who seems to be offended by the way and place Lutterodt made his speech felt it was unacceptable.
He lamented that the platform to worship God was not appropriate for the controversial counselor to make such immoral speech.
The top Nigerian actor said he was never aware of the $£xual claims Lutterodt was making, stressing that there would be trouble in West Africa if there were ever two of his kind.
“Counselor, those words that were coming from your mouth, I’m not lying to you but I have never heard it before. I have never heard them anywhere in my life,how can you confidently talk about orga$m in the presence of the lord,”
Desmond Elliot said.
“We can only have one of your type in West Africa. Honestly, if we had two, there would be trouble,please don’t bring your orgasm program to Nigeria oh” he added.
While Desmond complained, Lutterdot stood watching him and intermittently managed to smile showing that he had indeed ‘met his meter’.
Watch the video below;
You may also like to read; Segun Arinze’s daughter Renny Njemanze graduates from university, shares photos