- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Petty was convicted of 1st-degree attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl in 1995. He served between 18 and 54 months for that crime, and he is a registered sex offender in New York.
According to new court records obtained by The Blast, Petty pleded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson in 2002.
Despite the criticism Nicki has been receiving online, the rapper took to her Instagram to share these loved-up photos with her man and wrote:
‘Oh they wanna talk? Let’s give’m smthn to talk about. ?? *Shania voice*’
You may also like to read; Pretty Mike Calls out Nigerian celebrities and IG models who have had plastic surgery