- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Petty was convicted of 1st-degree attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl in 1995. He served between 18 and 54 months for that crime, and he is a registered sex offender in New York.
According to new court records obtained by The Blast, Petty pleded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson in 2002.
Despite the criticism Nicki has been receiving online, the rapper took to her Instagram to share these loved-up photos with her man and wrote:
‘Oh they wanna talk? Let’s give’m smthn to talk about. ?? *Shania voice*’
You may also like to read; Pretty Mike Calls out Nigerian celebrities and IG models who have had plastic surgery