- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
Petty was convicted of 1st-degree attempted rape of a 16-year-old girl in 1995. He served between 18 and 54 months for that crime, and he is a registered sex offender in New York.
According to new court records obtained by The Blast, Petty pleded guilty to first-degree manslaughter in the shooting death of a man named Lamont Robinson in 2002.
Despite the criticism Nicki has been receiving online, the rapper took to her Instagram to share these loved-up photos with her man and wrote:
‘Oh they wanna talk? Let’s give’m smthn to talk about. ?? *Shania voice*’
You may also like to read; Pretty Mike Calls out Nigerian celebrities and IG models who have had plastic surgery