- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
Survivor of 6 stray bullets, Actor Charles Okocha shows off scar 3-years after
Actor Charles Okocha shows off his gunshots scar 3-years after he was hit by 6 stray bullets
Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha is grateful to God for keeping him alive after he was hit by 6 stray bullets in 2015.
He was shot five times in his stomach and one on his leg, an incident that could have ended his life.
But he defied the odds to survive after undergoing a life-threatening surgery that saw doctors removed five bullets from his Intestine and one from his leg successfully.
Expressing his gratitude to God, Okocha took to Instagram to share a photo with his scar on display and wrote: ‘Scar right there is the sign of 6bullet I had 2015 now I look at maself and have a reason to thank God 4 am life am a big Testimony.’
See his post below.
You may like to read; Meet popular slay queen who charges N40,000 for unclad video call (Video)