- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Survivor of 6 stray bullets, Actor Charles Okocha shows off scar 3-years after
Actor Charles Okocha shows off his gunshots scar 3-years after he was hit by 6 stray bullets
Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha is grateful to God for keeping him alive after he was hit by 6 stray bullets in 2015.
He was shot five times in his stomach and one on his leg, an incident that could have ended his life.
But he defied the odds to survive after undergoing a life-threatening surgery that saw doctors removed five bullets from his Intestine and one from his leg successfully.
Expressing his gratitude to God, Okocha took to Instagram to share a photo with his scar on display and wrote: ‘Scar right there is the sign of 6bullet I had 2015 now I look at maself and have a reason to thank God 4 am life am a big Testimony.’
See his post below.
You may like to read; Meet popular slay queen who charges N40,000 for unclad video call (Video)