- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Abdulaziz Yari, disclosed this to State House correspondents in Abuja.
Yari, who is the Governor of Zamfara State, and his colleagues, met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa after the National Economic Council meeting, which took place on Friday.
According to him, the President informed the governors that “the economy is in bad shape and that we have to come together, think and rethink on the way forward.”
You may like to read; Govs to Labour: Expect sacking if we must pay N30,000 minimum wage