- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
The Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Abdulaziz Yari, disclosed this to State House correspondents in Abuja.
Yari, who is the Governor of Zamfara State, and his colleagues, met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa after the National Economic Council meeting, which took place on Friday.
According to him, the President informed the governors that “the economy is in bad shape and that we have to come together, think and rethink on the way forward.”
You may like to read; Govs to Labour: Expect sacking if we must pay N30,000 minimum wage