- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
The Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Abdulaziz Yari, disclosed this to State House correspondents in Abuja.
Yari, who is the Governor of Zamfara State, and his colleagues, met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa after the National Economic Council meeting, which took place on Friday.
According to him, the President informed the governors that “the economy is in bad shape and that we have to come together, think and rethink on the way forward.”
You may like to read; Govs to Labour: Expect sacking if we must pay N30,000 minimum wage