- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
The Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Abdulaziz Yari, disclosed this to State House correspondents in Abuja.
Yari, who is the Governor of Zamfara State, and his colleagues, met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa after the National Economic Council meeting, which took place on Friday.
According to him, the President informed the governors that “the economy is in bad shape and that we have to come together, think and rethink on the way forward.”
You may like to read; Govs to Labour: Expect sacking if we must pay N30,000 minimum wage