- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
After telling the family, choosing a date and planning their lives together, the next step is to take pre-wedding photos because it tells the story of the chemistry between the couple.
Pre-wedding photos are no longer what they used to be. Couples take their pre-wedding photos now have a unique theme that tells a good story unlike the photos of looking into each others’ eyes that people took before.
This couple tried to tell their story with their pre-wedding photos. They are both lawyers who are prepared to walk down the aisle.
Their pre-wedding photos truly tells the story of their love, in which the two of them are lawyers who love each other. They were both spotted in their black court dress and chancery wigs.
In another photo, the couple rocked matching outfits in blue jeans and white t-shirts and another showed them rocking traditional wears, the lady was seen in a pink lace and the groom wore a black traditional outfit on a pink cap.
Recall we also share a prewedding photo where Groom flies as bride hold on to him in viral pre-wedding photos