- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
After telling the family, choosing a date and planning their lives together, the next step is to take pre-wedding photos because it tells the story of the chemistry between the couple.
Pre-wedding photos are no longer what they used to be. Couples take their pre-wedding photos now have a unique theme that tells a good story unlike the photos of looking into each others’ eyes that people took before.
This couple tried to tell their story with their pre-wedding photos. They are both lawyers who are prepared to walk down the aisle.
Their pre-wedding photos truly tells the story of their love, in which the two of them are lawyers who love each other. They were both spotted in their black court dress and chancery wigs.
In another photo, the couple rocked matching outfits in blue jeans and white t-shirts and another showed them rocking traditional wears, the lady was seen in a pink lace and the groom wore a black traditional outfit on a pink cap.
Recall we also share a prewedding photo where Groom flies as bride hold on to him in viral pre-wedding photos