- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
After telling the family, choosing a date and planning their lives together, the next step is to take pre-wedding photos because it tells the story of the chemistry between the couple.
Pre-wedding photos are no longer what they used to be. Couples take their pre-wedding photos now have a unique theme that tells a good story unlike the photos of looking into each others’ eyes that people took before.
This couple tried to tell their story with their pre-wedding photos. They are both lawyers who are prepared to walk down the aisle.
Their pre-wedding photos truly tells the story of their love, in which the two of them are lawyers who love each other. They were both spotted in their black court dress and chancery wigs.
In another photo, the couple rocked matching outfits in blue jeans and white t-shirts and another showed them rocking traditional wears, the lady was seen in a pink lace and the groom wore a black traditional outfit on a pink cap.
Recall we also share a prewedding photo where Groom flies as bride hold on to him in viral pre-wedding photos