- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
The couple who were caught having sex in a car in the residential area, parked their vehicle in an isolated area along the street. Residents of the area who were angry with the couple for bringing their private affair to their neighbourhood rather than get a room, shamed the couple.
Though Facebook user John did not give the exact location of the incident, however it was gathered that the couple were sent away after they were embarrassed.
While some social media users supported the move by residents of the area, others maintained that the couple did nothing wrong and shouldn’t have been shamed since they are both adults.
You may like to read; accusing him of gazing at a prostitute