- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Jaywon reacts after being bounced from Olamide’s concert, OLIC5
Jaywon who further wished Olamide goodluck on his concert, wrote on Twitter;
Just got bounced from Olamide’s OLIC5 and I must say it feels good to be bounced from entering an event for the first time lol…… God bless you my bro @olamide_YBNL good luck tonight.
Jaywon was bounced from Olamide’s concert, few days after fans threatened to boycott OLIC5 after the indigenous rapper’s new song with Lil Kesh, Logo Benz, went viral.
Many Nigerians seemed to believe the track promotes money rituals because of the lyrics that reads: “If money no enter, I go do blood money.” Most Twitter users took to the platform to air their grievances, as they wondered how an artiste with such a big fan base can make a track with such words.
You may also like to read; Jaywon speaks on ‘stealing’ Davido’s song