- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
Nigerian man dies after sending out his wedding invitations in Kogi
Nigerian man dies three weeks to his wedding
A young Nigerian man identified as Adejoh Noah passed away on December 6, a day after sending out his wedding invites to friends.
Late Adejoh and his fiance Jemila Muhammed were set to wed on December 28, 2018, in Ankpa, Kogi State.
May his soul rest in Peace.
Meanwhile Adejoh’s friends took to Facebook to mourn him. See their posts below.