- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
Nigerian man dies after sending out his wedding invitations in Kogi
Nigerian man dies three weeks to his wedding
A young Nigerian man identified as Adejoh Noah passed away on December 6, a day after sending out his wedding invites to friends.
Late Adejoh and his fiance Jemila Muhammed were set to wed on December 28, 2018, in Ankpa, Kogi State.
May his soul rest in Peace.
Meanwhile Adejoh’s friends took to Facebook to mourn him. See their posts below.