- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Toni Braxton And Birdman sparks speculation that they have called off their engagement after deleting their pictures on Social Media
Toni shared a cryptic message and deleted all her pictures on Instagram. Her rap mogul fiance Birdman also did the same too.
Recall the pair were supposed to get married in late 2018, but the wedding couldn’t go ahead as it was claimed they couldn’t agree on a location, venue or even a date.
At the time, Toni said: “There’s not a date. There’s not a color scheme that’s etched in stone; there’s nothing. I haven’t picked the dress yet, even, ma.”
Toni added: “He’s part of the problem. He’s very busy if not more busy than I am so I have not set a date for the wedding yet.”
Posting for the first time this year, the singer shared a stunning photo of herself posing in a glamorous red dress and wrote: “Starting a new chapter isn’t always an easy choice…but ALWAYS choose to be chosen. Cheers to a new year ?”
Birdman and Toni who first started dating in May 2016, made their first public appearance as a couple at the 2016 BET Awards in June of that year.
In February 2018, Braxton confirmed their engagement on the season premiere of their show, Braxton Family Values.