- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
Toni Braxton And Birdman sparks speculation that they have called off their engagement after deleting their pictures on Social Media
Toni shared a cryptic message and deleted all her pictures on Instagram. Her rap mogul fiance Birdman also did the same too.
Recall the pair were supposed to get married in late 2018, but the wedding couldn’t go ahead as it was claimed they couldn’t agree on a location, venue or even a date.
At the time, Toni said: “There’s not a date. There’s not a color scheme that’s etched in stone; there’s nothing. I haven’t picked the dress yet, even, ma.”
Toni added: “He’s part of the problem. He’s very busy if not more busy than I am so I have not set a date for the wedding yet.”
Posting for the first time this year, the singer shared a stunning photo of herself posing in a glamorous red dress and wrote: “Starting a new chapter isn’t always an easy choice…but ALWAYS choose to be chosen. Cheers to a new year ?”
Birdman and Toni who first started dating in May 2016, made their first public appearance as a couple at the 2016 BET Awards in June of that year.
In February 2018, Braxton confirmed their engagement on the season premiere of their show, Braxton Family Values.