- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Apparently, in celebration for the new year, folks were showing off their car drifting prowess in a celebration that involved cars in the state and one of the car drifting went wrong, and it killed and injured many.
The sad incident occurred on New year’s day, which was yesterday, January 1st 2019 in Yola, Adamawa State. The victims involved includes the driver, occupants of the car involved and some youths watching the stunt from the end-side of the road.
Apart from those allegedly confirmed dead, many people were left injured after the car involved during the drifting refused to stop at the sharp bend of the road.
Watch video below.
See some photos from the scene below.
You may like to read; Migrants concealed inside mattresses to escape border (video)