- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Dino Melaye had surrendered to the Police after an eight-day siege on his Abuja residence, after which he was driven to the Force headquarters, Abuja, in a Police convoy.
In a video by Channels Television, Melaye is seen being helped into the vehicle by some people around him, with some saying, “Give him water.”
On arrival at the Force HQ, the video shows him being helped out of the vehicle by two persons who take him into an office, where he is laid on the floor.
A female voice could be heard saying, “What sort of trouble is this?” in pidgin English.
While his helpers try to get him to sit up, he makes distress sounds and an inhaler was offered and administered, but he appears to be wheezing.
There are reports that the senator has been moved to Police clinic for medical attention.
It was also reported that the IG did not give him an audience.
Watch video below:
See more photos below.
You may like to see; Migrants concealed inside mattresses to escape border (video)