- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Dino Melaye had surrendered to the Police after an eight-day siege on his Abuja residence, after which he was driven to the Force headquarters, Abuja, in a Police convoy.
In a video by Channels Television, Melaye is seen being helped into the vehicle by some people around him, with some saying, “Give him water.”
On arrival at the Force HQ, the video shows him being helped out of the vehicle by two persons who take him into an office, where he is laid on the floor.
A female voice could be heard saying, “What sort of trouble is this?” in pidgin English.
While his helpers try to get him to sit up, he makes distress sounds and an inhaler was offered and administered, but he appears to be wheezing.
There are reports that the senator has been moved to Police clinic for medical attention.
It was also reported that the IG did not give him an audience.
Watch video below:
See more photos below.
You may like to see; Migrants concealed inside mattresses to escape border (video)