- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to release Sowore in 24 hours
- BREAKING: Pipeline explosion at Gloryland Estate, Isheri
- BREAKING: Several injured in Lagos gas explosion
According to reports, the notorious criminal elements identified as ‘General Obi’ and Ojong Elvis Ojong, were killed during a shootout in separate raids conducted by Cameroonian task force at their hideouts on Sunday, January 6, 2019.
General Obi had previously boasted after killing one of his victim, that no man born of a woman can bring him down.
Ojong Elvis is alleged to be the gang leader who had ordered his group to rip out the food and materials of the presidential donation distributed last September.
Their camps were destroyed and some weapons recovered in the process.