- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Son of the woman with Atiku in a viral photo speaks
Mustapha Abu Bakr, who describes himself as a son of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has said that the woman whom Atiku showed affection to in a photo which has gone viral online is his mother.
A member of the Directorate of Media and Strategic Communication of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Team, Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi, had posted a private photo of Atiku with a woman on Twitter.
He had captioned it, “If it was President Muhammadu Buhari now, they (opposition) would have titled it, ‘Buhari caught on camera flirting with Adamawa PDP women leader.’
“But we won’t do that to you people! We know Atiku was just saying hello! #ElectionIsNotWar.”
The photo has since been retweeted over a thousand times.
However, Abu Bakr replied Ogundamisi via his Twitter handle @HHMustaphaAA, saying, “The man in the picture (Atiku) happens to be my father and the beautiful lady he is showing affection towards is my mother.
“This attitude is disgusting. Your animosity towards him is understood as a public official, but she is not. Please respect her as a woman and both of them as a couple.”
See the tweets that have Twitter by storm:
If na @MBuhari now they would have titled it "Buhari caught on camera flirting with Adamawa PDP Women leader," but we won't do that to you people!
— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) January 8, 2019
The man in the picture happens to be my father and the beautiful lady he is showing affection towards is my mother. This attitude is disgusting. Your animosity towards him is understood as a public official but she is not. Please respect her as a woman & both of them as a couple https://t.co/keXbLjhdQu
— Alhaji Mustapha Abu Bakr (@HHMustaphaAA) January 8, 2019
You may like to read; History made as 5000 Abuja Families March for Buhari Re-election