- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Son of the woman with Atiku in a viral photo speaks
Mustapha Abu Bakr, who describes himself as a son of the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has said that the woman whom Atiku showed affection to in a photo which has gone viral online is his mother.
A member of the Directorate of Media and Strategic Communication of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Team, Mr. Kayode Ogundamisi, had posted a private photo of Atiku with a woman on Twitter.
He had captioned it, “If it was President Muhammadu Buhari now, they (opposition) would have titled it, ‘Buhari caught on camera flirting with Adamawa PDP women leader.’
“But we won’t do that to you people! We know Atiku was just saying hello! #ElectionIsNotWar.”
The photo has since been retweeted over a thousand times.
However, Abu Bakr replied Ogundamisi via his Twitter handle @HHMustaphaAA, saying, “The man in the picture (Atiku) happens to be my father and the beautiful lady he is showing affection towards is my mother.
“This attitude is disgusting. Your animosity towards him is understood as a public official, but she is not. Please respect her as a woman and both of them as a couple.”
See the tweets that have Twitter by storm:
If na @MBuhari now they would have titled it "Buhari caught on camera flirting with Adamawa PDP Women leader," but we won't do that to you people!
— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) January 8, 2019
The man in the picture happens to be my father and the beautiful lady he is showing affection towards is my mother. This attitude is disgusting. Your animosity towards him is understood as a public official but she is not. Please respect her as a woman & both of them as a couple https://t.co/keXbLjhdQu
— Alhaji Mustapha Abu Bakr (@HHMustaphaAA) January 8, 2019
You may like to read; History made as 5000 Abuja Families March for Buhari Re-election