- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
A 10-year-old South African boy, Sibahle Zwane is presently making headlines for being smarter than even a calculator.
It has been discovered that the Grade 4 pupil, Zwane is so smart that he can answer complex arithmetic questions faster than a calculator in seconds.
Zwane shot into prominence when he was filmed answering complex math questions from a local policeman in South Africa.
Interestingly, Zwane now makes money from his gift by charging R2 for every correct answer he provides. His mom, Mbali Zwane, in a BBC interview revealed he makes up to R200 a day.