- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
A 10-year-old South African boy, Sibahle Zwane is presently making headlines for being smarter than even a calculator.
It has been discovered that the Grade 4 pupil, Zwane is so smart that he can answer complex arithmetic questions faster than a calculator in seconds.
Zwane shot into prominence when he was filmed answering complex math questions from a local policeman in South Africa.
Interestingly, Zwane now makes money from his gift by charging R2 for every correct answer he provides. His mom, Mbali Zwane, in a BBC interview revealed he makes up to R200 a day.