- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
A 10-year-old South African boy, Sibahle Zwane is presently making headlines for being smarter than even a calculator.
It has been discovered that the Grade 4 pupil, Zwane is so smart that he can answer complex arithmetic questions faster than a calculator in seconds.
Zwane shot into prominence when he was filmed answering complex math questions from a local policeman in South Africa.
Interestingly, Zwane now makes money from his gift by charging R2 for every correct answer he provides. His mom, Mbali Zwane, in a BBC interview revealed he makes up to R200 a day.