- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Police in Las Vegas Issued a warrant to obtain Cristiano Ronaldo’s DNA’ after claims he raped a woman 9-years ago
Recall 34-year-old teacher Kathryn Mayorga, who was an aspiring model at the time of the alleged assault, claims that the Juventus forward raped her in a bathroom at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in the early hours of June 13, 2009.
Now the Wall Street Journal is reporting that authorities want to check his DNA against that of some found on the dress of Ms. Mayorga.
The newspaper claims authorities have sent a warrant to the Italian courts in the hopes of being allowed to carry out the procedure. It cites a ‘law-enforcement official with knowledge of the case’ who claims a key piece of evidence in the investigation is the dress. And that some DNA other than Ms. Mayorga’s was found on it.