- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Recall 34-year-old teacher Kathryn Mayorga, who was an aspiring model at the time of the alleged assault, claims that the Juventus forward raped her in a bathroom at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in the early hours of June 13, 2009.
Now the Wall Street Journal is reporting that authorities want to check his DNA against that of some found on the dress of Ms. Mayorga.
The newspaper claims authorities have sent a warrant to the Italian courts in the hopes of being allowed to carry out the procedure. It cites a ‘law-enforcement official with knowledge of the case’ who claims a key piece of evidence in the investigation is the dress. And that some DNA other than Ms. Mayorga’s was found on it.