- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
According to reports, the boy who is believed to less than eight years old was sent away from his home after his parents accused him of witchcraft, saying he’s the cause of their problems.
Help recently came the way of the boy who has been sleeping in the street and fending for himself since December.
The boy was rescued from the street and taken to the police station by a well meaning Nigerian who was touched by his pathetic condition.
He was later taken to the hospital and cleaned up before being transferred to an orphanage home where he currently is.