- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
According to reports, the boy who is believed to less than eight years old was sent away from his home after his parents accused him of witchcraft, saying he’s the cause of their problems.
Help recently came the way of the boy who has been sleeping in the street and fending for himself since December.
The boy was rescued from the street and taken to the police station by a well meaning Nigerian who was touched by his pathetic condition.
He was later taken to the hospital and cleaned up before being transferred to an orphanage home where he currently is.