- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
According to reports, the boy who is believed to less than eight years old was sent away from his home after his parents accused him of witchcraft, saying he’s the cause of their problems.
Help recently came the way of the boy who has been sleeping in the street and fending for himself since December.
The boy was rescued from the street and taken to the police station by a well meaning Nigerian who was touched by his pathetic condition.
He was later taken to the hospital and cleaned up before being transferred to an orphanage home where he currently is.