- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
The popular priestess of Inyama Ogbanje in Amalla-Egazi, Udenu local government area, who got converted to Christianity on Friday, January 11 (yesterday), got rid of all the gods and charms in her shrine which got packed in a bus.
The incident has been a trending topic in area and neighbouring communities.
Here are photos below;
This is coming after a native doctor based in Asaba, called out some Pastors coming to him to seek riches. Identified as Chi Marine Temple, the famous native doctor took to his Facebook page to expose a Nigerian pastor identified as Sunday Nwaoga Akpenchi who reportedly came to him for wealth. According to the native doctor, the said pastor has been known to openly attack him online urging him to repent of his ways and convert to Christianity.
He wrote this while sharing screenshots of their conversations online:
“People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.”