- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
The popular priestess of Inyama Ogbanje in Amalla-Egazi, Udenu local government area, who got converted to Christianity on Friday, January 11 (yesterday), got rid of all the gods and charms in her shrine which got packed in a bus.
The incident has been a trending topic in area and neighbouring communities.
Here are photos below;
This is coming after a native doctor based in Asaba, called out some Pastors coming to him to seek riches. Identified as Chi Marine Temple, the famous native doctor took to his Facebook page to expose a Nigerian pastor identified as Sunday Nwaoga Akpenchi who reportedly came to him for wealth. According to the native doctor, the said pastor has been known to openly attack him online urging him to repent of his ways and convert to Christianity.
He wrote this while sharing screenshots of their conversations online:
“People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.”