- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
The popular priestess of Inyama Ogbanje in Amalla-Egazi, Udenu local government area, who got converted to Christianity on Friday, January 11 (yesterday), got rid of all the gods and charms in her shrine which got packed in a bus.
The incident has been a trending topic in area and neighbouring communities.
Here are photos below;
This is coming after a native doctor based in Asaba, called out some Pastors coming to him to seek riches. Identified as Chi Marine Temple, the famous native doctor took to his Facebook page to expose a Nigerian pastor identified as Sunday Nwaoga Akpenchi who reportedly came to him for wealth. According to the native doctor, the said pastor has been known to openly attack him online urging him to repent of his ways and convert to Christianity.
He wrote this while sharing screenshots of their conversations online:
“People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.”