- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
A U.S-based Nigerian lady has initiated a search for the person, who mistakenly paid into her bank account which she hasn’t used for a long time.
According to the U.S-based Nigerian lady, the person she is searching for mistakenly paid in the sum of N145,000 into her account.
She further asked the person who paid in the money into her account to send the teller number and the name he/she used in sending the money, so she can authorize its release from her account.
I just saw this in my mail from union bank. i have not used this account since after my service year and i don’t have access to the account.so,someone just paid in the sum of 145,000 mistakenly to my account and there is no how union bank can reach my phone number.please kindly help me share till it gets to the person.the person should just send me the teller number and the name he use in sending it then,i can write union bank an autorization from my ends to release the money. im sorry you had to go through this😢don’t cry.thanks