- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
A U.S-based Nigerian lady has initiated a search for the person, who mistakenly paid into her bank account which she hasn’t used for a long time.
According to the U.S-based Nigerian lady, the person she is searching for mistakenly paid in the sum of N145,000 into her account.
She further asked the person who paid in the money into her account to send the teller number and the name he/she used in sending the money, so she can authorize its release from her account.
I just saw this in my mail from union bank. i have not used this account since after my service year and i don’t have access to the account.so,someone just paid in the sum of 145,000 mistakenly to my account and there is no how union bank can reach my phone number.please kindly help me share till it gets to the person.the person should just send me the teller number and the name he use in sending it then,i can write union bank an autorization from my ends to release the money. im sorry you had to go through this😢don’t cry.thanks