- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
A U.S-based Nigerian lady has initiated a search for the person, who mistakenly paid into her bank account which she hasn’t used for a long time.
According to the U.S-based Nigerian lady, the person she is searching for mistakenly paid in the sum of N145,000 into her account.
She further asked the person who paid in the money into her account to send the teller number and the name he/she used in sending the money, so she can authorize its release from her account.
I just saw this in my mail from union bank. i have not used this account since after my service year and i don’t have access to the account.so,someone just paid in the sum of 145,000 mistakenly to my account and there is no how union bank can reach my phone number.please kindly help me share till it gets to the person.the person should just send me the teller number and the name he use in sending it then,i can write union bank an autorization from my ends to release the money. im sorry you had to go through this😢don’t cry.thanks