- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Research Bird accused of being on juju mission, killed in Rivers state
Migratory bird being used for research mistaken for being on juju mission killed in Rivers state
On January 10, a Facebook user took to his profile account to reveal how a bird wearing rings around its feet was killed in a farm in his village.
The man simply known as Nwibe Dumle innocently shared the photo of the strange bell killed with the so-called rings on its feet on his page.
He captioned it: “This bird was killed today in my village farm, and surprisingly rings were found on two sides of it legs with different inscriptions on them each.”
But people were quick to point out that what he called rings on the bird’s feet were inscriptions on the creature. Some noted that the bird might be one of the migratory bird used for research and that it might have missed its way.
Read some of their reactions below:
You may like to read; Man, wife, son, grand-daughter killed over land dispute in Benin