- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
The robbery gang led by the ‘fake’ soldier who specializes in car snatching from innocent victims at gun point, reportedly operate in the federal capital territory, Kaduna and Benue states.
The suspects have been paraded by the police, and it was gathered that various weapons were recovered from them.
Here are photos below;
This is coming few months after the LAGOS State Police Command, smashed a notorious armed robbery gang known as ‘NO CASE‘ which has been terrorising residents of Ejigbo and its environs, and arrested its suspected leader, Kazeem Segun, popularly known as omi ( water).
Kazeem, who had been on the command’s wanted list, was arrested alongside a suspected member of his gang, Kazeem Femi by policemen attached to Ejigbo Division.