- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
- JUST IN: Two storey building collapses in Warri
Nancy Isime talks about Nigerian airlines cancelling flights with no prior notice
The popular presenter who was in Enugu over the weekend for a movie premiere could not hold back her dissatisfaction with the airline service she received especially as regards the cancellation of her flight without any prior notice.
She went on to say that when such situations come to play, there is usually ‘no concrete’ reason given for the development, adding that the airline service does not care if there is a work emergency that must be fulfilled as soon as possible.
According to her, the airlines do not offer better alternatives as the only available option is usually to reschedule another date or book another flight.
The media personality concluded her rants saying that Nigerians are the problem and not the government. She said: “Nigerians are the problem I tell you, not the government. When the body of the fish is rotten, you sure know the head MUST be rotten.“
Meanwhile, Newsmen had earlier reported the news of TVC presenter that made some controversial remark regarding her husband. The female presenter had said she could not take the chance of letting her partner bath their daughter. Her remarks had set social media abuzz.